You understood, have read and agreed that by entering your information on any form while using the Service you agree that:
Including and not limited to,
- The availability of content and video lessons might change periodically.
- You are responsible for all Internet subscription or access charges. We make no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your chosen display. The time it takes to begin watching a video will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the modules and lessons you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to APPL ( of which Athena e-learn is a division) affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.